LUB Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Luby's (LUB) May 20
- Luby's Turns More Into Less Fool Apr 16
- On the Spot Systems Grills up Deal with Fuddruckers Business Wire Mar 27
- LUBYS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Mar 25
- Luby's Reports Sharp Decline in Q2 Earnings Fool Mar 21
- Luby's stock drops as 2nd-quarter profit declines Mar 21
- Luby's Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Mar 21
- LUBYS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Mar 21
- Luby's Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Results noodls Mar 20
- Lubys (LUB) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02 Street Insider Mar 20
LUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luby's is up 44.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers up 59.40%, and Darden Restaurants up 4.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LUB
Pro Report PDF for LUB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LUB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LUB
Did Luby's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
As of March 2011, Luby's, Inc. operates restaurants under the brands Luby's, Fuddruckers and Koo Koo Roo. It was founded in 1947 in San Antonio, Texas, United States. Its 95 Luby's cafeteria-style restaurants are located in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, the Rio Grande Valley and other cities throughout Texas; with one in Arkansas and two in Oklahoma. Its headquarters is in the Near Northwest district of Houston, Texas.