LUB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.45%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-85.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.284M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LUBYS INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 12
- Luby's Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- LUBYS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- Lubys, Inc. (LUB) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c Street Insider Nov 6
- Luby's Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 6
- Q4 2013 Luby's, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Luby's Announces Preliminary FY Q4 and 2013 Revenue Results and Revises Earnings Outlook PR Newswire Oct 25
- Luby's Enters Oversold Territory (LUB) Oct 1
- Investing in Good Governance: Two Stocks to Watch Sep 19
- LUBYS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreem Aug 19
LUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Luby's is up 22.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Darden Restaurants up 14.74%, and Red Robin Gourmet Burgers up 135.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LUB
Pro Strategies Featuring LUB
Did Luby's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Luby's, Inc., through its subsidiaries are engaged in the ownership and operation of restaurants in the United States.