LTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.855|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||119.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Fast Money' Recap: A Volatile Market The Street Dec 5
- Lifetime Fitness undervalued: CEO Dec 4
- Jonathon Pingel and Kristin Scarella Boyce Earn Alpha Male and Alpha Female Titles at National Alpha Showdown Competition Business Wire Nov 25
- Tens of Thousands of Participants Expected at Iconic Life Time Turkey Day 5K on Nov. 28 Business Wire Nov 19
- Life Time Run Offers 5K Training for January 1 Commitment Day Participants, Friends and Family Business Wire Nov 18
- Hundreds of Men and Women to Compete in National Alpha Showdown Saturday, Nov. 16 in Atlanta Business Wire Nov 14
- 2014 Life Time Tri Series and Participants Expand Support for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® Business Wire Nov 12
- Life Time Athleta Esprit de She for Women Announces Registration Opening for 13 2014 Events Business Wire Nov 11
- Registration Open for Sixth Annual Life Time Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K Business Wire Nov 8
- November 9 Marks Grand Opening of Life Time Athletic Montvale, Bergen County’s Premier Health, Fitness and Spa Destination Business Wire Nov 6
LTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Time Fitness is down 1.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Carnival down 3.21%, and Brunswick up 72.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LTM
Pro Report PDF for LTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LTM
Did Life Time Fitness make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Life Time Fitness is a national chain of fitness centers in the United States, based out of Chanhassen, Minnesota. It offers programs in various areas, such as group fitness, yoga, swimming, running, racquetball, squash, tennis, pilates, mixed combat arts, kids activities and camps, adult activities and leagues, rock climbing, cycling, basketball, personal training, weight loss and nutrition initiatives, spa, medi-spa, and chiropractic service areas. The company operated its centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETICSM brands, along with its former Lifestyle Family Fitness centers. The chain began from its first location in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota in 1992, which closed in 2006. The oldest functioning location is in Eagan, Minnesota. The company was founded by Bahram Akradi on October 15, 1990.