LTM Key Stats
- 17,990 People Lose the Equivalent of Nearly 45 Million Chocolate Chips in Life T... May 23
- Wyndham Closes Credit Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Wyndham Closes Credit Facility May 23
- Carnival Slashes Guidance Yet Again - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Carnival Slashes Guidance Yet Again May 22
- Athleta Esprit de She – the Spirit of Her Race Series – Makes Its Colorado Debut... May 21
- Don’t Test the Water — Know the Water Business Wire May 21
- This Exercise Equipment Company's Turnaround Continues May 17
- Top Management Shuffle at RCL May 17
- Top Management Shuffle at RCL - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
LTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Time Fitness is up 13.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Brunswick Corporation up 51.65%, and Royal Caribbean Cruises up 50.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LTM
Pro Report PDF for LTM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LTM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LTM
Did Life Time Fitness make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Life Time Fitness is a national chain of fitness centers in the United States, based out of Chanhassen, Minnesota. It offers programs in various areas, such as group fitness, yoga, swimming, running, racquetball, squash, tennis, pilates, mixed combat arts, kids activities and camps, adult activities and leagues, rock climbing, cycling, basketball, personal training, weight loss and nutrition initiatives, spa, medi-spa, and chiropractic service areas. The company operated its centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETICSM brands, along with its former Lifestyle Family Fitness centers. The chain began from its first location in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota in 1992, which closed in 2006. The oldest functioning location is in Eagan, Minnesota. The company was founded by Bahram Akradi on October 15, 1990.