LTD Key Stats
- How Playing it Cute Makes You Money Now Fool Jun 17
- Lululemon Recovery in the Next 5 Years? Fool Jun 17
- 3 Stocks You Would Want to Take on a Date Fool Jun 15
- Will Lululemon's Loss Be Athleta's Gain? Jun 13
- Analysts: MasterCard Volume Is Growing Faster Than Thought and 3 More Research N... Jun 13
- L BRANDS, INC. Financials Jun 13
- 4 Charts at Their 50-Day Averages Jun 13
- Retail Sales in U.S. Increased More Than Forecast in May Jun 13
- Retail Sales in U.S. Probably Climbed on Pickup in Car Purchases Jun 13
- L Brands Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Parker Hannifin Jun 12
LTD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). L Brands is up 35.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Gap up 61.53%, and Buckle up 58.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LTD
Pro Report PDF for LTD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LTD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LTD
Did L Brands make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Limited Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza, C.O. Bigelow, White Barn Candle Co. and Henri Bendel, is an international company that sells lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories. The company operates more than 2,600 specialty stores in the United States, and its brands are sold in more than 800 company-owned and franchised additional locations worldwide. Additionally, the company's products are available through the Victoria's Secret Catalogue and online. Limited Brands recorded sales of $9.6 billion in 2010 and employs more than 90,000 associates throughout the United States. The Limited, Inc. and changed its name to Limited Brands, Inc. in May 2002. Limited Brands, Inc. was founded in 1963 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.