LTBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-71.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3457|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-779.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lightbridge's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Lightbridge Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 8
- Lightbridge Announces 2013 Third Quarter Business Update and Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- LIGHTBRIDGE CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Lightbridge Corporation Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- Lightbridge to Host November 8 Conference Call on 2013 Third Quarter Business Update and Financial Results noodls Nov 5
- LIGHTBRIDGE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements a Oct 22
- Lightbridge Corporation Announces $4.375 Million Registered Direct Offering GlobeNewswire Oct 22
- Former Lightbridge Corporation Board Member Jack D. Ladd, Sr. GlobeNewswire Oct 18
- B&W and Lightbridge to Collaborate on Metallic Nuclear Fuel Pilot Fabrication Facility GlobeNewswire Oct 15
LTBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lightbridge Corp is down 6.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Aceto up 134.4%, and Air Liquide up 12.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LTBR
Pro Strategies Featuring LTBR
Did Lightbridge Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lightbridge Corp is a provider of nuclear energy consulting and strategic advisory services and a developer of proprietary nuclear fuel designs, each of which would be described in the following sections.