LSTR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.599|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||120.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.30%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Landstar Announces Its Mid-Quarter Conference Call noodls Dec 2
- Landstar System Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 2
- 11-14-13: Landstar Breaks Ground on New, Larger Orientation Center in Texas noodls Nov 15
- LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Landstar System (LSTR) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Oct 31
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Landstar System (LSTR) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 25
- Landstar System Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
- LANDSTAR SYSTEM INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhib Oct 24
- Landstar System, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Oct 24
- Landstar System, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 24
LSTR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Landstar System is up 16.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, J.B. Hunt Transport up 31.84%, and Old Dominion Freight Lns up 54.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LSTR
Pro Report PDF for LSTR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LSTR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LSTR
Did Landstar System make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Landstar System, Inc. is a transportation services company specializing in logistics. Landstar currently offers scholarships and has a nonprofit "benevolence fund" to assist Landstar operators. Landstar delivers safe, specialized transportation, warehousing and logistics services to a broad range of customers worldwide utilizing a network of agents, third-party capacity owners and employees. The company headquarters are in Jacksonville, Florida. Landstar has been in business since 1988.