LSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1694|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||102.26M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Buy Rated Semiconductors Lag the SOX The Street Dec 11
- OCZ Technology Goes Bust, but These 2 Flash Plays Look Promising Fool Dec 9
- If You're Hunting for Turnarounds The Street Dec 4
- Taking a Gamble on Las Vegas Sands The Street Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: UnitedHealth Group, Infinity Property & Casualty and LSI Forbes Dec 2
- The New #201 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: LSI The Street Nov 27
- Marvell Beats on Q3 Earnings Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- LSI Targets High-Growth Hyperscale Datacenter Market Segment With New Nytro(TM) Series of PCIe Flash Accelerator Cards GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- LSI Delivers Axxia(R) 4500 Family of Communication Processors to Accelerate Enterprise and Datacenter Networks GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- LSI Introduces 12Gb/s SAS MegaRAID(R) Controller Cards and Expanders to Power Leading Datacenters Worldwide GlobeNewswire Nov 20
LSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LSI is up 11.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Marvell Technology up 56.74%, and Texas Instruments up 41.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LSI
Pro Report PDF for LSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LSI
Did LSI make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LSI Corporation is an electronics company based in Milpitas, California that designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks. The company operates through two segments: Semiconductor and Storage Systems. LSI Corporation was founded under the name LSI Logic in 1981 in Milpitas, CA by Wilfred Corrigan as a semiconductor ASIC company after he left as CEO of Fairchild Semiconductor in 1979. The other three founders were Bill O'Meara, Rob Walker and Mitchell "Mick" Bohn.