LSI Key Stats
- The 4 Cheapest Stocks in the S&P 500 Fool May 19
- LSI CORP Financials May 15
- LSI(R) Achieves No. 2 Position in Enterprise PCIe(R) Flash Adapters GlobeNewswire May 15
- LSI CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submissi... May 14
- LSI Corporation - Shareholder/Analyst Call Seeking Alpha May 10
- LSI Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level May 9
- LSI CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- 5 Stocks Under $10 To Buy With Solid Fundamentals And Upside May 8
- UPDATE: Topeka Capital Markets Initiates LSI Corporation with Buy on Storage/Net... May 6
- Topeka Capital Starts LSI Corporation (LSI) at Buy Street Insider May 6
LSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LSI Corporation is up 0.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Intel down 3.72%, and Marvell Technology Group down 6.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LSI
Pro Report PDF for LSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LSI
Did LSI Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LSI Corporation is an electronics company based in Milpitas, California that designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks. The company operates through two segments: Semiconductor and Storage Systems. LSI Corporation was founded under the name LSI Logic in 1981 in Milpitas, CA by Wilfred Corrigan as a semiconductor ASIC company after he left as CEO of Fairchild Semiconductor in 1979. The other three founders were Bill O'Meara, Rob Walker and Mitchell "Mick" Bohn.