LSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7404|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-311.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barrick Founder & Chairman to Retire - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Pretium Resources (PVG) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Goldcorp Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Balanced View on Agnico-Eagle - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Pretium Resources (PVG) Surges: Stock Moves 81.6% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 25
- Royal Gold Raises Annual Dividend by 5% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Kinross Gold Reaffirmed with Neutral Rec - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Barrick Earns 70% Interest in Spring Valley Project - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Still Underperform on Harmony Gold - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- Still Underperform on Harmony Gold Nov 18
LSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lake Shore Gold is down 43.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.93%, Barrick Gold down 52.75%, and Claude Resources down 76.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LSG
Pro Strategies Featuring LSG
Did Lake Shore Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lake Shore Gold Corp. is a rapidly growing mining company with a near-term objective to build a mid-tier gold producer through the successful exploration, development and operation of a strong base of assets around Timmins, Ontario. It continues to invest aggressively in exploration primarily in the Timmins Gold Camp and in its other properties in Northern Ontario and Quebec, and owns a large land position in Mexico. Lake Shore Gold operates through one reportable segment: the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. The company was formerly known as Consolidated Takepoint Ventures Ltd. and changed its name to Lake Shore Gold Corp. in December 2002. It was founded on July 7, 1987 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.