LRY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.465|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||178.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||68.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Liberty Property Trust Announces Herman C. Fala Will Join The Company As General Counsel noodls Dec 5
- Liberty Property Trust Signs 88,000 Square Feet at Keystone Business Park in Raleigh noodls Dec 3
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Liberty Property (LRY) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 3
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: TAL, LRY, GEO, IEP, RDS.A The Street Dec 3
- Liberty Property Trust to Break Ground Today on Liberty Center at Rio Salado - Building One noodls Dec 2
- Liberty Property Slips to Underperform Nov 29
- Liberty Property Slips to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Liberty Property Trust to Host Conference Call to Discuss 2014 Expectations noodls Nov 26
- Liberty Property Trust's Megan Creecy-Herman Installed as NAIOP-AZ Chairman noodls Nov 26
- Liberty Property Trust Sadly Announces The Passing Of Jim Bowes PR Newswire Nov 22
LRY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Property Trust is down 1.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Taubman Centers down 11.87%, and Alexandria Real Estate down 5.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LRY
Pro Report PDF for LRY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LRY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LRY
Did Liberty Property Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Liberty Property Trust operates as real estate investment trust. It operates through its subsidiary, Liberty Property Limited Partnership. The company provides leasing, property management, development and other tenant-related services for the properties, which consist of a variety of warehouse, distribution, service, assembly, light manufacturing and research and development facilities. They include both single-tenant and multi-tenant facilities to accommodate various types of tenants, space requirements and industrial uses. The Company operates its portfolio of properties primarily through the following regional segments: the Mid-Atlantic, Southeastern, Midwestern and Southwestern United States. Liberty Property Trust was founded in 1972 by Willard G. Rouse III and is headquartered in Malvern, PA.