LRAD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0451|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||123.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.263M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LRAD CORP Financials Nov 27
- LRAD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 26
- LRAD Corporation Receives $1.8 Million of Orders from International Public Safety Organizations noodls Nov 25
- LRAD Corporation receives $1.8M of international orders theflyonthewall.com Nov 25
- LRAD(R) Corporation Receives $1.8 Million of Orders from International Public Safety Organizations GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- LRAD's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- LRAD Corporation Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 21
- LRAD Corp. (LRAD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.09 Street Insider Nov 21
- LRAD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principal Officer Nov 21
- LRAD CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Nov 21
LRAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LRAD is up 109.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Analogic up 22.76%, and Badger Meter up 16.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LRAD
Pro Strategies Featuring LRAD
Did LRAD make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LRAD Corp is engaged in the design, development and commercialization of directed sound technologies and products.