LRAD Key Stats
- LRAD Corporation to Present on Discovery Day at the 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. I... May 13
- LRAD's CEO Discusses F2Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- LRAD Corp. (LRAD) Reports Flat Q2 Loss of $0.01 Street Insider May 8
- LRAD Corporation Reports Fiscal Q2 2013 Results GlobeNewswire May 8
- LRAD CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fin... May 8
- Q2 2013 LRAD Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close May 8
- LRAD Corporation Schedules Fiscal Q2 2013 Results & Conference Call noodls Apr 25
- LRAD Corp (LRAD) Enters Reseller. License Agreement w/ Paier Street Insider Apr 23
- LRAD CORPORATION ANNOUNCES RESELLER AND MANUFACTURING LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH CHI... Apr 23
- Caveat Emptor Beckons Apr 3
LRAD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LRAD is down 23.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Microvision up 96.30%, and ABB up 44.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LRAD
Pro Report PDF for LRAD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LRAD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LRAD
Did LRAD make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LRAD Corporation is based in San Diego, California. Its Long Range Acoustic Device product is used for long range communications, crowd control and distant hailing. The company was previously named American Technology Corporation until 2010. The company's stock trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market with the ticker symbol "LRAD."