LQ Key Stats
PR Newswire07/21 16:01
Street Insider06/17 15:34
LQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). La Quinta Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.65%, Hilton Worldwide Holdings up N/A, and Boyd Gaming down 2.41%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LQ
PDF Report for LQ
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LQ Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LQ
Did La Quinta Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Company Website: http://www.lq.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4424891
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- NAICS Code: 721110
- NAICS Industry: Traveler Accommodation
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
La Quinta Holdings Inc is an owner, operator and franchisor of select-service hotels serving the midscale and upper-midscale segments under the La Quinta brand.
LQ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LQ","name")
- Description: =YCI("LQ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LQ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LQ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LQ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.