LQ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-337.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire12/02 08:00
|10/22/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||La Quinta Holdings Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/22/2014||Earnings||La Quinta Holdings Inc. Q3 2014 Earnings Release|
LQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). La Quinta Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.81%, Marriott Vacations up 62.51%, and Boyd Gaming up 45.98%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LQ
PDF Report for LQ
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LQ Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LQ
Did La Quinta Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Resorts & Casinos
- Company Website: http://www.lq.com
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/IRWebLinkX/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4424891
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Hotels (Except Casino Hotels) and Motels
- NAICS Code: 721110
- NAICS Industry: Traveler Accommodation
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
La Quinta Holdings Inc is an owner, operator and franchisor of select-service hotels serving the midscale and upper-midscale segments under the La Quinta brand.
LQ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LQ","name")
- Description: =YCI("LQ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LQ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LQ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LQ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.