LPTN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6239|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.616M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-192.0%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/24 08:00
PR Newswire06/02 08:00
LPTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lpath is down 38.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.70%, ARCA biopharma up 0.71%, and Xencor up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LPTN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LPTN
Did Lpath make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.lpath.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=197881&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lpath, Inc. is a biotechnology company engaged in the discovery and development of lipidomic-based therapeutic antibodies to treat a wide range of human diseases. The Company’s product candidates include iSONEP, ASONEP, Lpathomab, and ImmuneY2 Technology.
LPTN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LPTN","name")
- Description: =YCI("LPTN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LPTN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LPTN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LPTN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.