LPTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0012|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.0338M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. to Present at the 6th Annual LD MICRO Investment Conference PR Newswire Nov 21
- LightPath Technologies' CEO Discusses F1Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 10
- LIGHTPATH TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- LIGHTPATH TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- LightPath Technologies Announces Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 7
- Q1 2014 LightPath Technologies Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- LightPath Technologies, Inc. Announces the Death of Board Member Gary Silverman noodls Nov 5
- LightPath Technologies Schedules Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Conference Call noodls Oct 31
- LightPath Technologies Schedules Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Conference Call Financial Results to be Announced on November 7 After Close of Market PR Newswire Oct 31
- LIGHTPATH TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Finan Oct 3
LPTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LightPath Technologies is up 36.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Maxwell Technologies down 2.99%, and Axcelis Technologies up 75.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPTH
Pro Strategies Featuring LPTH
Did LightPath Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LightPath Technologies, Inc., designs, develops, manufactures and distributes optical components and assemblies utilizing the latest optical processes and advanced manufacturing technologies.