LPNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.69%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||74.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||128.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Bell Joins LifePoint, Becomes Part of National Network of Community Hospitals noodls Dec 2
- Portage Health and LifePoint Hospitals Form Joint Venture noodls Dec 2
- CMS lab reimbursement better than expected, says Wells Fargo Nov 29
- LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. -- Moody's upgrades LifePoint's Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating to SGL-2; all other ratings affirmed; outlook is stable Nov 25
- High Yield Bond Issuance Tops $300B in 2013 Amid Cash Inflows Nov 25
- LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. Announces Pricing of $700 Million of Its 5.5% Senior Notes noodls Nov 22
- Lifepoint Hospitals upgraded by Deutsche Bank Nov 14
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Lifepoint Holdings (LPNT) to Buy Street Insider Nov 14
- FBR Capital Starts Lifepoint Holdings (LPNT) at Market Perform Street Insider Nov 8
LPNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LifePoint Hospitals is up 40.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.81%, Community Health Systems up 39.32%, and Health Management up 72.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPNT
Pro Report PDF for LPNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPNT
Did LifePoint Hospitals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. owns and operates hospitals. The company focuses on providing quality healthcare services close to home. It also provides to enhance selected service lines, especially inpatient and outpatient surgery and cardiology services. The firm engages in management, enhanced medical services, dedicated physician recruitment, state-of-the-art technology and capital resources to hospitals. The company was founded on March 1, 1999 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.