LPNT Key Stats
- LifePoint Hospitals to Participate in Deutsche Bank Securities 38th Annual dbAcc... May 16
- LifePoint Hospitals to Participate in UBS Global Healthcare Services Conference Business Wire May 14
- Glenview Capital Bets More on This Healthcare Stock Fool May 14
- U.S. proposes rule on Medicaid payment cuts for hospitals May 13
- LifePoint Hospitals to Participate in Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Health ... May 7
- How to Pick the Right Hospital Holding Company May 2
- [video] 2012 Sohn Investment Winners & Losers May 1
- Fitch: ACA and Weak Utilization Reinforce Consolidation Trend in U.S. Healthcare... May 1
- LIFEPOINT HOSPITALS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q/A, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- S&P 500 Closes at Record High, Nasdaq Ends at Best Level Since Nov. 2000 Apr 29
LPNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LifePoint Hospitals is up 37.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.02%, Tenet Healthcare up 150.2%, and Health Management Associates up 71.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LPNT
Pro Report PDF for LPNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPNT
Did LifePoint Hospitals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc. owns and operates hospitals. The company focuses on providing quality healthcare services close to home. It also provides to enhance selected service lines, especially inpatient and outpatient surgery and cardiology services. The firm engages in management, enhanced medical services, dedicated physician recruitment, state-of-the-art technology and capital resources to hospitals. The company was founded on March 1, 1999 and is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee.