LPI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4622|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||61.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||80.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Barron's Doubles Down On Approach Resources Despite Poor Well Results And Valuation Dec 6
- Brean Capital Assumes Laredo Petroleum (LPI) at Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- MARKET PULSE-Ambit Biosciences, BRE Properties, Deere, CGI Group Dec 4
- MARKET PULSE-Ambit Biosciences, Kinder Morgan, BRE Properties, Express Dec 4
- MARKET PULSE-Sears, Oculus Innovative, Tesla, Kinder Morgan, eBay Dec 4
- LAREDO PETROLEUM HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Laredo Petroleum Announces Severe Winter Weather Has Affected Permian Basin Operations noodls Dec 4
- Permian Names Move Higher Despite Impact from Severe Winter Weather Street Insider Nov 29
- Wednesday Sector Laggards: Oil & Gas Exploration, Music & Electronics Stores Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - LPI, GMCR, VAR, JLL And HAR Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
LPI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Laredo Petroleum Holdings is up 39.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Gulfport Energy up 52.82%, and Diamondback Energy Inc up 162.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPI
Pro Report PDF for LPI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LPI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LPI
Did Laredo Petroleum Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc is an independent energy company focused on the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and natural gas in the Permian and Mid-Continent regions of the United States.