LPHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1203|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.235M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.70%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AMTG, MITT, OIBR, TEU, LPHI Nov 25
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: LPHI, AMTG, MITT, TEU, ACRE Nov 15
- LIFE PARTNERS HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 15
- Sell These Top 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AMID, ANH, TEU, LPHI Sep 30
- LIFE PARTNERS HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Sep 16
- InPlay: Life Partners Holdings: Conflicting opinion issued in Life Partners case Sep 13
- Conflicting Opinion Issued in Life Partners Case Business Wire Sep 12
- LIFE PARTNERS HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Sep 12
- LPHI Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/13/13 Sep 11
- Sell These Top 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: LPHI, LRE, ANH Sep 9
LPHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Partners Holdings is down 24.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Unum up 64.57%, and Prudential Financial up 70.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPHI
Pro Strategies Featuring LPHI
Did Life Partners Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Life Partners Holdings, Inc. is a specialty financial services company and the parent company of Life Partners, Inc. (LPI).