LPHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6051|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-137.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||14.81%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/02 16:02
|09/11/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Sep 02 2014, Pay Date: Sep 17 2014|
|08/04/2014||Misc||Life Partners Holdings, Inc. Announces Annual Meeting Date|
|06/05/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: May 28 2014, Pay Date: Jun 16 2014|
|03/12/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Mar 04 2014, Pay Date: Mar 18 2014|
|12/26/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.05, Declared Date: Dec 17 2013, Pay Date: Jan 03 2014|
LPHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Partners Holdings is down 17.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, Atlantic American down 3.97%, and Citizens Financial up 73.33%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LPHI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LPHI
Did Life Partners Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Insurance - Life
- Company Website: http://www.lphi.net
- IR Website: http://ir.lphi.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Texas
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: February 28, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: February 28, 2014
- NAICS: Direct Life Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Code: 524113
- NAICS Industry: Insurance Carriers
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Life Partners Holdings Inc is a specialty financial services company. The Company provide purchasing services for life settlements to its client base.
LPHI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LPHI","name")
- Description: =YCI("LPHI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LPHI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LPHI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LPHI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.