LPDX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.134|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.726M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-36.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LipoScience Has Become Too Cheap To Ignore Nov 28
- LipoScience to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 27
- LipoScience Announces Agreement With Scripps Health For First California Placement Of Vantera® Clinical Analyzer noodls Nov 25
- LipoScience to Discuss 2014 Guidance on Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call noodls Nov 21
- Real-World Data Presented At AHA Scientific Sessions Demonstrate Relationship Between Low-Density Lipoprotein Particle (LDL-P) Number And Future Risk Of Coronary Heart Disease noodls Nov 18
- LIPOSCIENCE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- LipoScience Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 5
- LIPOSCIENCE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 5
- Q3 2013 LipoScience Inc Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- Ask Matt: What have been the year's worst IPOs? Oct 28
LPDX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LipoScience is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Agilent Technologies up 40.65%, and Abaxis down 7.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LPDX
Pro Strategies Featuring LPDX
Did LipoScience make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LipoScience Inc is in vitro diagnostic field of personalized diagnostics based on nuclear magnetic resonance or NMR technology.