LOW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.100|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.269B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Learning From the Lowe's Tumble The Street Dec 3
- LOW, KORS, MA, DAL And AMZN, Pushing Services Sector Downward The Street Dec 3
- Lowe's Companies (LOW) Is Today's Pre-Market Laggard Stock The Street Dec 3
- Home Depot Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- The Holiday Credit Card Trick Millions Fall for Each Year Fool Nov 27
- Where Is the Best Value in a Strong Home-Improvement Industry? Fool Nov 27
- 'Fast Money' Recap: HP Resurgence The Street Nov 27
- Home Depot and Lowe's Think Housing Is Heating Up Fool Nov 26
- Home Depot's Deep Dedication to its Shareholders Fool Nov 25
- Don't Fall for these Credit, Gift Card Pitfalls and Gotchas Fox Business Nov 25
LOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lowe's Companies is up 33.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.24%, Home Depot up 25.29%, and Amazon.com up 52.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOW
Pro Report PDF for LOW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOW
Did Lowe's Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. is a U.S.-based chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the chain now serves more than 14 million customers a week in its 1,710 stores in the United States and 20 in Canada. Expansion into Canada began in 2007, with the opening of a store in Hamilton, Ontario, in early 2008. Lowe's started the construction of two stores in the Mexican city of Monterrey officially entering the Mexican market. In 2011, Lowe's released plans to build over 150 stores in Australia over the coming 5 years, hoping to compete with the AUD$46 billion industry. Lowe's Companies, Inc. is 43 on the Fortune 500 list. As of 2010, the chain is based in Mooresville, North Carolina, near Charlotte, North Carolina. Lowe's is the second-largest hardware chain in the U.S. behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe's is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot and ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI.