LORL Key Stats
- Loral Liquidation Looms Seeking Alpha 03/05 11:54 ET
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL) Board Makes Moves on Potential Sale Street Insider 03/04 11:30 ET
- Telesat owner Loral hires Perella to advise board on sale -sources Yahoo 03/03 17:20 ET
- Loral Independent Board Members Hire Perella Weinberg -Reuters Dow Jones 03/03 16:47 ET
- LORAL SPACE & COMMUNICATIONS INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/03 16:14 ET
- Telesat owner Loral's board hires Perella to advise on sale-sources Yahoo 03/03 15:45 ET
- Telesat Reports Results for the Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2013 GlobeNewswire 02/24 07:00 ET
- This Aerospace Veteran Is Soaring; FCF Is Up 900% In 3 Years Yahoo 02/19 01:24 ET
- Telesat Holdings Inc. 2013 Year End Conference Call GlobeNewswire 02/18 07:00 ET
- Exclusive: Telesat owner Loral explores sale - sources Reuters 01/22 16:00 ET
LORL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Loral Space & Comms is up 37.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Digi International down 0.10%, and Globecomm Systems up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LORL
Pro Report PDF for LORL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LORL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LORL
Did Loral Space & Comms make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Loral Space & Communications is a satellite communications company. Through its Space Systems/Loral subsidiary, the company is a world-class leader in the design and manufacture of satellites and satellite systems for commercial and government applications including direct-to-home television, broadband communications, wireless telephony, weather monitoring and air traffic management. It operates in two reportable business segments: Satellite Manufacturing and Satellite services. Loral Space & Communications Inc. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in New York, New York.