LORL Key Stats
Street Insider08/04 17:33
LORL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Loral Space is up 12.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.27%, Clearfield up 15.93%, and Viasat down 16.07%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LORL
PDF Report for LORL
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LORL Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LORL
Did Loral Space make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Communication Equipment
- Company Website: http://www.loral.com
- IR Website: http://investor.loral.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334220
- NAICS Industry: Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Loral Space & Communications Inc, together with its subsidiaries, is a satellite communications company manufactures satellite with ownership interests in satellite-based communications services.
LORL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LORL","name")
- Description: =YCI("LORL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LORL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LORL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LORL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.