LOPE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.831|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.51%|
|Net Income (TTM)||83.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Web.com, InvenSense Among IBD 50 Stocks Shaping Bases Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Two Chinese School Stocks Trade Near Buy Points Dec 2
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% Nov 26
- Xueda Education Group (XUE) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.3% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 26
- Weekly Review: Younger Stocks May Offer New Entries Nov 21
- New Oriental Education & Technology (EDU) Looks Attractive: Stock Adds 5.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 19
- A Post-Secondary Education Could Bring You Profits Fool Nov 9
- Amidst Fed Pressure On For-Profit Colleges, LOPE Is Poised For 33% Growth Nov 8
- Grand Canyon Education Inc. (LOPE) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? Oct 31
- Grand Canyon Education Inc. (LOPE) Shares March Higher, Can It Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 31
LOPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grand Canyon Education is up 81.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, TAL Education up 110.1%, and Capella Education up 127.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOPE
Pro Report PDF for LOPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOPE
Did Grand Canyon Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services which is focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in core disciplines of education, business, healthcare and liberal arts. The company in addition to online programs, offers courses at its campus in Phoenix, Arizona and onsite at the facilities of employers. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The company offers academic programs through six distinct colleges: College of Doctoral Studies, College of Education, Ken Blanchard College of Business, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, College of Liberal Arts and College of Fine Arts and Production. The company was formerly known as Significant Education, Inc. and changed its name to Grand Canyon Education, Inc. in May 2008. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. was founded in 1949 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.