LOPE Key Stats
- Apollo Group to Partner EI May 23
- Apollo Group to Partner EI - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DeVry's Chairman to Retire - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DeVry's Chairman to Retire May 23
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- GRAND CANYON EDUCATION, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... May 20
- 4 Companies With Extreme Price Charts And High Statistical Probability Of Declin... May 17
- DeVry to Buy Brazilian Med School May 16
- DeVry to Buy Brazilian Med School - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Why Grand Canyon Education Deserved To Be Up 15% After Its Q1 Earnings Release May 16
LOPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Grand Canyon Education is up 81.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.58%, DeVry up 11.48%, and Apollo Group down 36.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOPE
Pro Report PDF for LOPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOPE
Did Grand Canyon Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Grand Canyon Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services which is focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in core disciplines of education, business, healthcare and liberal arts. The company in addition to online programs, offers courses at its campus in Phoenix, Arizona and onsite at the facilities of employers. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The company offers academic programs through six distinct colleges: College of Doctoral Studies, College of Education, Ken Blanchard College of Business, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, College of Liberal Arts and College of Fine Arts and Production. The company was formerly known as Significant Education, Inc. and changed its name to Grand Canyon Education, Inc. in May 2008. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. was founded in 1949 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.