LONG Key Stats
- CFO Moves: Veracode, DriveCam, eLong Jun 10
- Priceline Showing More Potential Than Expedia Jun 10
- eLong Announces Appointment of New Chief Financial Officer PR Newswire Jun 7
- Large Internet Firms Outperform Smaller Competitors Wall Street Transcript May 20
- Is it Time to Invest in Chinese Travel Stocks? May 19
- Is it Time to Invest in Chinese Travel Stocks? Fool May 18
- Renren Sinks as Slowdown Cuts Forecasts: China Overnight May 17
- eLong Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 15
- Dangdang to Home Inns Advance on Outlook: China Overnight May 14
- eLong's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 14
LONG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). eLong is up 28.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Expedia up 23.31%, and Priceline.com up 26.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LONG
Pro Report PDF for LONG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LONG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LONG
Did eLong make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.