LOJN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0031|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.082M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LOJACK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 3
- LoJack's Diego Tebaldi To Deliver Keynote Address At INTERPOL Global Conference On Vehicle Crime noodls Nov 25
- LOJACK CORP Financials Nov 14
- LOJACK CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- LoJack's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- LoJack Corporation Reports Financial Results For The Third Quarter Of 2013 noodls Oct 31
- LOJACK CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 31
- LoJack Corp (LOJN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09 Street Insider Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Lojack Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- LoJack Launches Fleet Referral Program For Car Dealerships To Meet Demands Of Growing Fleet Telematics Market noodls Oct 30
LOJN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LoJack is up 62.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ascent Capital Group up 31.43%, and Gemalto up 8.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOJN
Pro Strategies Featuring LOJN
Did LoJack make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LoJack Corporation is a provider of technology products and services for the tracking and recovery of valuable mobile assets and people at risk of wandering, or people at risk.