LOGM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2135|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.027M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LogMeIn in George Foreman III's Corner on New Innovation District Gym GlobeNewswire Dec 13
- LogMeIn's join.me Named Market Disruptor in Web Conferencing Report noodls Dec 12
- LogMeIn Expands join.me, Cubby Integration to Bolster Collaboration Beyond the Meeting noodls Dec 9
- LogMeIn's Xively Earns Best in Show Award for IoT Solution at ARM TechCon 2013 GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- LogMeIn Named Finalist for BostInno 50 on Fire Awards noodls Nov 22
- LogMeIn's Xively to Address IoT Business Opportunities, Sponsor "Save the Bees" Hackfest at Telecoms Techworld 2013 GlobeNewswire Nov 20
- LogMeIn Presents A Excellent Risk/Reward Opportunity Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- LogMeIn to Showcase How the Internet of Things and Cloud Services Will Reshape Tomorrow's Connected Customer Experience at Dreamforce 2013 noodls Nov 14
- Elektron Technology Unveils Remote Food Safety Solution Powered by LogMeIn's Xively IoT Cloud and Integrated With Salesforce.com GlobeNewswire Nov 13
- LogMeIn to Present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets' Technology, Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 7
LOGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LogMeIn is up 43.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.84%, MicroStrategy up 31.44%, and Accelrys up 3.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOGM
Pro Report PDF for LOGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOGM
Did LogMeIn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LogMeIn, Inc. is a public company that provides software as a service-based remote connectivity, collaboration, and support solutions to businesses and consumers. Its solutions are used to connect more Internet-enabled devices worldwide than any other connectivity service. The company's product line includes Gravity, LogMeIn Free, LogMeIn Pro, LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue, LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile, LogMeIn Backup, LogMeIn Ignition, LogMeIn Hamachi, join.me, Pachube and RemotelyAnywhere. The company was formerly known as 3am Labs, Inc. and changed its name to LogMeIn, Inc. in March 2006. The company was founded by Michael K. Simon and Marton B. Anka in February 2003 and is headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts.