LOGM Key Stats
- LogMeIn Launches Xively, New Public Cloud for Commercial Internet of Things Offe... May 14
- LogMeIn and ARM Announce Collaboration to Accelerate Commercial Products on the ... May 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 13
- LogMeIn to Present at Upcoming J.P. Morgan & Cowen Conferences GlobeNewswire May 7
- LOGMEIN, INC. Financials May 2
- Why LogMeIn's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool Apr 29
- Websense, Maybe Tech Takeover Target, Jumps 15% On Q1 Apr 26
- Why LogMeIn Shares Soared Fool Apr 26
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/26: (NBG) (LOGM) (NR) Higher; (DYAX) (HXM) (DLA) Lo... Apr 26
- [video] Halftime Pops & Drops Apr 26
LOGM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LogMeIn is down 17.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, BroadVision down 33.06%, and Mattersight down 50.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOGM
Pro Report PDF for LOGM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOGM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOGM
Did LogMeIn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LogMeIn, Inc. is a public company that provides software as a service-based remote connectivity, collaboration, and support solutions to businesses and consumers. Its solutions are used to connect more Internet-enabled devices worldwide than any other connectivity service. The company's product line includes Gravity, LogMeIn Free, LogMeIn Pro, LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue, LogMeIn Rescue+Mobile, LogMeIn Backup, LogMeIn Ignition, LogMeIn Hamachi, join.me, Pachube and RemotelyAnywhere. The company was formerly known as 3am Labs, Inc. and changed its name to LogMeIn, Inc. in March 2006. The company was founded by Michael K. Simon and Marton B. Anka in February 2003 and is headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts.