LOCO Key Stats
LOCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). El Pollo Loco Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Chipotle Mexican Grill up 19.54%, and Starbucks down 4.78%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LOCO
PDF Report for LOCO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOCO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LOCO
Did El Pollo Loco Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Restaurants
- Company Website: http://www.elpolloloco.com
- IR Website: http://investor.elpolloloco.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Full-Service Restaurants
- NAICS Code: 722511
- NAICS Industry: Restaurants and Other Eating Places
- NAICS Sector: Accommodation and Food Services
El Pollo Loco Holdings Inc, through its indirect subsidiary, El Pollo Loco, Inc. develops, franchises, licenses and operates quick-service restaurants under the name El Pollo Loco.
LOCO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LOCO","name")
- Description: =YCI("LOCO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LOCO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LOCO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LOCO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.