LOCK Key Stats
- LIFELOCK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, F... May 20
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- LIFELOCK, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security H... May 17
- Acxiom Beats on Earnings by a Whisker - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- 5 Sizzling Stocks Round Out the Week Stronger After Earnings May 5
- LIFELOCK, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- LifeLock shares cheap, says Canaccord May 2
- LifeLock, Inc. CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Lifelock Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Down Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 1
- LifeLock Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today May 1
LOCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LifeLock is down 1.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, PAR Technology down 23.03%, and Imperva up 41.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LOCK
Pro Report PDF for LOCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LOCK
Did LifeLock make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LifeLock Inc. is an American identity theft protection company based in Tempe, Arizona. The company offers LifeLock identity theft protection system - intended to detect fraudulent applications for various credit and non-credit related services. Lifelock provides a $1 million guarantee in the event of identity theft.