LOCK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0138|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.495M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||76.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/10 17:59
|07/30/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||LifeLock Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||LifeLock Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
|05/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for LifeLock Inc|
LOCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LifeLock is down 29.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.79%, Akamai Technologies up 12.81%, and Sysorex Global Holdings down 73.45%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LOCK
PDF Report for LOCK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOCK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LOCK
Did LifeLock make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.lifelock.com
- IR Website: http://investor.lifelock.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234808&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
LifeLock Inc provides proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises.
LOCK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LOCK","name")
- Description: =YCI("LOCK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LOCK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LOCK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LOCK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.