LOCK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5308|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.43%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire11/17 08:00
|07/30/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||LifeLock Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Conference Call|
|07/30/2014||Earnings||LifeLock Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
|05/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for LifeLock Inc|
LOCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LifeLock is down 5.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, Amber Road up N/A, and Salesforce.com up 8.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LOCK
PDF Report for LOCK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LOCK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LOCK
Did LifeLock make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.lifelock.com
- IR Website: http://investor.lifelock.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=234808&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Arizona
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
LifeLock Inc is a provider of proactive identity theft protection services for consumers and identity risk assessment and fraud protection services for enterprises.
LOCK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LOCK","name")
- Description: =YCI("LOCK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LOCK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LOCK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LOCK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.