LNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.256|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||380.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.68%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- WEC Provides Financial Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- OGE Boosts Shareholder Benefit - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- NRG Unit to Acquire Energy Systems Dec 4
- NRG Unit to Acquire Energy Systems - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Black Hills Corp. Revises Guidance - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Calpine to Buy Guadalupe Power Plant - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Boosting The Utilities Sector Higher The Street Dec 2
- Ericsson's IMS Solution for TELUS - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- CEMIG Remains at Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- COPEL Upgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
LNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliant Energy is up 18.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, American Electric Power up 10.12%, and Cleco up 16.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNT
Pro Report PDF for LNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNT
Did Alliant Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliant Energy Corporation is an investor-owned public utility holding company, whose main subsidiaries are IPL, WPL, Resources and Corporate Services. It is engaged in utility business, non-regulated businesses and Alliant Energy parent and other.