LNN Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Timothy T. Tevens, President, CEO and Dire... May 24
- Sell in May and Go Away: How Dumb Is That? May 14
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: BGB, LNN, TKR, IVZ, CF May 14
- Reminder - Lindsay Corp (LNN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 13
- 3 Water Stocks With Rising Profits And Encouraging Inventory Trends May 12
- Lindsay Corp Remains Neutral May 9
- Lindsay Corp Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Lindsay Corp Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish For LNN May 8
- Lindsay Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls May 3
- Lindsay Corporation (LNN) Declares $0.115 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield Street Insider May 3
LNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lindsay is up 38.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, CNH Global up 32.22%, and Deere up 16.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNN
Pro Report PDF for LNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNN
Did Lindsay make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lindsay Corporation, formerly known as Lindsay Manufacturing Co., is a manufacturer of center pivot irrigation systems, most notably under the "Zimmatic" brand name based in the U.S. state of Nebraska. It also manufactures farm and construction machinery and road and railroad infrastructure equipment. The company operates through two segments: Irrigation and Infrastructure. The company serves departments of transportation, municipal transportation road agencies, roadway contractors, subcontractors, distributors, and dealers. Lindsay Corporation was founded in 1955 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.