LNN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||70.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- LNN Stock Sees Short Interest Increase 19% The Street Nov 27
- Lindsay Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Lindsay Downgraded to Underperform Nov 19
- LNN Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 18
- 5 Picks From Forbes' Best Small Companies List Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NQP, SBR, MMD, LNN, KR Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Lindsay, Visa and Wabtec Nov 11
- Kerrisdale Capital Seeks Cash Deployment, New Board Members at Lindsay Corp (LNN) Street Insider Oct 25
- InPlay: Lindsay Corp: Kerrisdale Capital Management suggests that Lindsay Management consider new shareholder representation to the Board Oct 25
- Kerrisdale Capital Management Suggests that Lindsay Corporation Management Consider New Shareholder Representation to the Board PR Newswire Oct 25
LNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lindsay is up 0.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, AGCO up 28.35%, and Kubota up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNN
Pro Report PDF for LNN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNN
Did Lindsay make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lindsay Corporation, formerly known as Lindsay Manufacturing Co., is a manufacturer of center pivot irrigation systems, most notably under the "Zimmatic" brand name based in the U.S. state of Nebraska. It also manufactures farm and construction machinery and road and railroad infrastructure equipment. The company operates through two segments: Irrigation and Infrastructure. The company serves departments of transportation, municipal transportation road agencies, roadway contractors, subcontractors, distributors, and dealers. Lindsay Corporation was founded in 1955 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.