LNKD Key Stats
- Is Seek about to get crushed? The Motley Fool Australia May 22
- 3 Buzzing Social Media Stocks: Teens Hate Facebook, Pandora Gets Upgraded, and L... May 22
- Stocks Reverse Early Gains; LinkedIn Gives Up 50-Day Line May 22
- This Company Is the Future of the Job Seeking Business Fool May 22
- Check Out 5 Big Caps With Long-Term Growth Prospects May 22
- Use the Product, Avoid the Stock on These Freebies May 22
- Tech Industry After 2007 Loss Drafts Own Rules for Visas Bloomberg May 21
- Final Glance: Internet companies AP May 21
- Jive Looks Like A Turkey Here Forbes May 21
- Will Investors Find Profits With Search Engine Yandex? Investor's Business Daily May 21
LNKD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LinkedIn is up 72.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.25%, Facebook down 18.61%, and Zynga down 51.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LNKD
Pro Report PDF for LNKD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNKD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNKD
Did LinkedIn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
LinkedIn is a business-related social networking site. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. The company, through its proprietary platform, allows members to create, manage, and share their professional identity online, build and engage with their professional network, access shared knowledge and insights, and find business opportunities. Its platform also provides members with applications and tools to search, connect, and communicate with business contacts, learn about career opportunities, join industry groups, research organizations, and share information. Headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., LinkedIn also has U.S. offices in Chicago, New York, Omaha and San Francisco. International LinkedIn offices are located in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Delhi, Dublin, London, Melbourne, Milan, Mumbai, Munich, Paris, São Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. LinkedIn filed for an initial public offering in January 2011 and traded its first shares on May 19, 2011, under the NYSE symbol "LNKD". Former CEO and current chairman Reid Hoffman co-founded the company.