LNKD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3008|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Facebook Achieve Stellar Revenue Growth? Fool Dec 10
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too... Street Insider Dec 10
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Bad Leaders Make Bad Markets The Street Dec 10
- Why You Should Wait to Invest in Twitter Fool Dec 10
- LinkedIn Corp Stock Sell Recommendation Reiterated (LNKD) The Street Dec 10
- Should You Still Like Facebook? Fool Dec 9
- LinkedIn Appeals for Lawsuit Dismissal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Investor Beat: Dec. 9, 2013 Fool Dec 9
- Monday's Market Movers and Shakers: McDonald's, Twitter, and Abercrombie & Fitch Fool Dec 9
- Twitter Inc (TWTR) Shares Spike On New Ad Products The Street Dec 9
LNKD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LinkedIn is up 116.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Groupon up 114.6%, and Facebook up 82.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNKD
Pro Report PDF for LNKD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNKD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNKD
Did LinkedIn make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LinkedIn is a business-related social networking site. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. The company, through its proprietary platform, allows members to create, manage, and share their professional identity online, build and engage with their professional network, access shared knowledge and insights, and find business opportunities. Its platform also provides members with applications and tools to search, connect, and communicate with business contacts, learn about career opportunities, join industry groups, research organizations, and share information. Headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., LinkedIn also has U.S. offices in Chicago, New York, Omaha and San Francisco. International LinkedIn offices are located in Amsterdam, Bangalore, Delhi, Dublin, London, Melbourne, Milan, Mumbai, Munich, Paris, São Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto. LinkedIn filed for an initial public offering in January 2011 and traded its first shares on May 19, 2011, under the NYSE symbol "LNKD". Former CEO and current chairman Reid Hoffman co-founded the company.