LNG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.350|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-524.55M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-134.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/30/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Cheniere Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Cheniere Energy, Inc. Earnings Results|
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Cheniere Energy Inc|
|05/01/2014||Earnings||Cheniere Energy Inc 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|02/21/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Cheniere Energy Earnings Results|
LNG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheniere Energy is up 89.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.29%, Cheniere Energy Partners up 13.21%, and Cheniere Energy Partners up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LNG
PDF Report for LNG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LNG
Did Cheniere Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Midstream
- Company Website: http://www.cheniere.com
- IR Website: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=101667&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Code: 486210
- NAICS Industry: Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas
- NAICS Sector: Transportation and Warehousing
Cheniere Energy Inc is engaged in LNG-related businesses. It owns and operates the Sabine Pass LNG terminal in Louisiana through its ownership interest in and management agreements with Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P.
LNG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LNG","name")
- Description: =YCI("LNG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LNG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LNG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LNG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.