LNDC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8672|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Landec Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Landec Down to Strong Sell Nov 27
- Landec Slips on Earnings View Cut Nov 26
- Landec Slips on Earnings View Cut - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Landec shares fall after company slashes guidance Nov 22
- Landec Corporation Lowers Net Income Guidance noodls Nov 22
- Landec (LNDC) Cuts Q2 Profit Expectations Street Insider Nov 22
- Landec: An Attractive Company With 83% Upside Oct 27
- Undervalued Stock Of The Week: Landec Corporation Oct 23
- Landec Corporation (LNDC) Moving Average Crossover Spotted Oct 22
LNDC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Landec is up 22.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, A Schulman up 31.44%, and Asahi Kasei up 33.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNDC
Pro Strategies Featuring LNDC
Did Landec make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Landec Corporation and its subsidiaries design, develop, manufacture and sell polymer products for food and agricultural products, medical devices and licensed partner applications that incorporate Landec’s patented polymer technologies.