LNCO Key Stats
- Why Are Upstream MLPs Moving Towards Monthly Dividends? Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: PMX, HPS, HTD, LNCO The Street Dec 9
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Goldcorp, Ship Finance International and LinnCo Dec 6
- Will the Leadership of LINN Energy Continue to Pay Dividends for Investors? Fool Dec 5
- LINN Energy Expects a Great Fourth-Quarter Fool Dec 4
- Linn Energy Offers Bullish Guidance Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- LINN Energy Provides Updated Financial Guidance, New Investor Presentation and ISS Recommendation GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Daily Dividend Report: CAG, LNCO, WERN, BMO, POL Forbes Dec 3
- LinnCo (LNCO) Declares $0.2416 Monthly Dividend; 9.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- LINN Energy and LinnCo Announce Monthly Distribution and Dividend noodls Dec 2
LNCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LinnCo is down 12.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Berry Petroleum up 52.63%, and Linn Energy down 12.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNCO
Pro Report PDF for LNCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNCO
Did LinnCo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LinnCo LLC., is a Delaware limited liability company. Its sole purpose is to own units representing limited liability company interests in Linn Energy, LLC and it expects to have no assets or operations other than those related to its interest in LINN.