LNCO Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 22
- The Canadian High Yielding Stable Dividend Payer Trifecta: Low Production Declin... May 21
- Jim Cramer: Buy Johnson & Johnson, Buy CarMax, Buy These 3 Stocks May 21
- 8.7% Dividend Payer Linn Energy Was Dissed At Ira Sohn - Is There Reason To Worr... May 21
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Betting on Penn National Gaming May 21
- Why I Bought Linn Energy 3 Months Ago And Still Like It May 20
- Action Plan With The Market At All-Time Highs May 20
- Linn Energy's Annual Report Bodes Well For 2013 May 20
- Looking At Fundamental Questions In MLP Investment May 17
- Hodges's Bradshaw Says Retail Investor `Underinvested' (Audio) May 14
LNCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LinnCo is down 0.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.89%, Berry Petroleum up 17.23%, and Linn Energy up 3.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LNCO
Pro Report PDF for LNCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNCO
Did LinnCo make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?