LNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.86%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.382|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.214B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Dec 5, 2013: Lincoln Financial Group To Participate In The Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference noodls Dec 5
- Lincoln Financial Group To Participate In The Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference PR Newswire Dec 5
- Today's Top Performers In Financial The Street Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - WEX, SF, LNC And WCN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Aegon, ArcelorMittal Among Europe's Investing Opportunities The Street Nov 29
- A.M. Best Avows Lincoln's Credibility Nov 26
- A.M. Best Avows Lincoln's Credibility - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Lincoln National Dips to Neutral Nov 25
- Lincoln National Dips to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Reinsurance Group Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
LNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lincoln National is up 104.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Symetra Financial up 55.34%, and StanCorp Financial Group up 88.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNC
Pro Report PDF for LNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNC
Did Lincoln National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lincoln National Corporation is a Fortune 200 American holding company, which operates multiple insurance and investment management businesses through subsidiary companies. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln National Corporation offered annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. Lincoln National Corporation is a nationally recognized, full-service financial services enterprise under the marketing name, Lincoln Financial Group. The company was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana on June 12, 1905.