LNC Key Stats
- MetLife Limits Offshore Reinsurance After N.Y. Review 8:55 AM
- Lincoln National’s Cooper Adds Narayanan for Investments May 20
- Lincoln Financial Group Names Paul Narayanan Vice President And Managing Directo... May 20
- Lincoln Financial Group Expands Fund Options For Variable Annuities PR Newswire May 20
- [$$] The Safest Insurers Right Now May 17
- Sell Lincoln, Buy MetLife: Credit Suisse May 16
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Lincoln National (LNC) to Underperform Street Insider May 16
- Time to Get Insured? May 14
- Lincoln National Corp (Radnor Reaches New 52-Week High (LNC) May 14
- [video] FMHR Final Trade May 13
LNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lincoln National is up 74.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.03%, StanCorp Financial Group up 30.72%, and Protective Life up 59.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LNC
Pro Report PDF for LNC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LNC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LNC
Did Lincoln National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lincoln National Corporation is a Fortune 200 American holding company, which operates multiple insurance and investment management businesses through subsidiary companies. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln National Corporation offered annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; 401(k) and 403(b) plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services. Lincoln National Corporation is a nationally recognized, full-service financial services enterprise under the marketing name, Lincoln Financial Group. The company was founded in Fort Wayne, Indiana on June 12, 1905.