LNBB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7564|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.094M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can LNB Bancorp Inc. (LNBB) Continue to Rise? Dec 4
- Can LNB Bancorp Inc. (LNBB) Continue to Rise? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- LNB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- LNB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. (LNBB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield Street Insider Nov 19
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend Business Wire Nov 19
- Mobile Banking Now Available for Lorain National Bank Customers Business Wire Nov 18
- LNB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 30
- LNB BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 24
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Appoints Frederick D. DiSanto to Board of Directors Business Wire Oct 24
LNBB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LNB Bancorp is up 58.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Firstbank Corp up 93.70%, and First Interstate Banc up 86.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LNBB
Pro Strategies Featuring LNBB
Did LNB Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LNB Bancorp, through Lorain National Bank, provides lending and depository services, investment services, and other traditional banking services to individuals and small-to medium sized businesses.