LMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.366|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.36%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.062B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.43%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.84%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Lockheed Wins $201 Million GPS Satellite Contract Fool Dec 12
- Twitter, Tech, and Tardy Diversity Fool Dec 12
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Boeing, Other Defense Contractors Win in the Budget Deal The Street Dec 11
- Pentagon Approves $1.1B RTN Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- EADS cuts 5,800 jobs amid massive restructuring CNBC Dec 9
- [video] Cramer's Six in 60: Cloud stocks have stalled CNBC Dec 9
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: CELG CRM ATHN LULU LMT GIVN The Street Dec 9
- Can Anyone Kill the Air Force's A-10 Warthog? Fool Dec 8
- UFO Spotted at Top-Secret "Area 51" Fool Dec 8
LMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lockheed Martin is up 57.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.03%, Boeing up 80.53%, and General Dynamics up 35.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LMT
Pro Report PDF for LMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LMT
Did Lockheed Martin make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lockheed Martin is an American global aerospace, defense, security, and advanced technology company with worldwide interests. The company operates in four segments: Aeronautics, Electronic Systems, Information Systems & Global Services (IS&GS), and Space Systems. It was formed by the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Lockheed Martin employs 140,000 people worldwide. Robert J. Stevens is the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.