LMNS Key Stats
LMNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lumenis is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.89%, Abiomed up 8.00%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LMNS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LMNS
Did Lumenis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.lumenis.com
- IR Website: http://investor.lumenis.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=252886&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lumenis, Ltd., is a provider of energy-based, minimally invasive clinical solutions for both medically necessary and elective procedures, for the aging population. The Company has brands across three segments: surgical, ophthalmic and aesthetic.
LMNS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LMNS","name")
- Description: =YCI("LMNS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LMNS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LMNS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LMNS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.