LMNS Key Stats
|08/04/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Lumenis Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results Conference Call|
|08/04/2014||Earnings||Lumenis Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results|
LMNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lumenis is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Abiomed up 17.15%, and Artventive Medical Group up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LMNS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LMNS
Did Lumenis make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Medical Devices
- Company Website: http://www.lumenis.com
- IR Website: http://investor.lumenis.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=252886&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 339112
- NAICS Industry: Medical Equipment and Supplies Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lumenis Ltd is a provider of energy-based, minimally invasive clinical solutions for both medically necessary and elective procedures, for the aging population. The Company has brands across three segments: surgical, ophthalmic and aesthetic.
LMNS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LMNS","name")
- Description: =YCI("LMNS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LMNS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LMNS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LMNS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.