Legg Mason (LM)
LM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.143|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-290.56M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.88%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.28%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- Invesco's November AUM Rises Marginally - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Franklin's Nov AUM Rises Marginally - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: CHW, TCAP, LM, KSS The Street Dec 6
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Laclede Group, Ameren and Legg Mason Dec 5
- The Case for an Independent Western Asset Management Fool Dec 3
- Will US shares fall from their record heights? Nov 30
- Legg Mason Becomes #11 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Sysco The Street Nov 27
- Miller Attracts Investors Again as Legg Mason Fund Soars Nov 22
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Financial Services Industry Nov 22
LM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Legg Mason is up 60.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Franklin Resources up 27.69%, and Invesco up 43.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LM
Pro Report PDF for LM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LM
Did Legg Mason make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Legg Mason, Inc. is an American-based global investment management firm with a focus on asset management. The company's business is divided in two divisions: Americas and International. Legg Mason offers products in equities and fixed income, as well as domestic and international liquidity management and alternative investments, from mutual funds to college savings plans to variable annuities to separately managed accounts. Legg Mason provides global distribution and invests in growth through core strategic services including capital allocation for product development, investing in our existing affiliates and making new acquisitions. Legg Mason, Inc. was founded in 1899 and is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.