LLY Key Stats
- Eli Lilly Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Jun 19
- The Diabetes Drug War Fool Jun 19
- AstraZeneca, Bristol diabetes drug disappoints in key test Jun 19
- [$$] Lilly's Zyprexa Under Scrutiny Jun 18
- The FDA Might Pull This Drug From the Market (and Why It Doesn't Matter) Fool Jun 18
- Is a Type 1 Diabetes Cure Right Around the Corner? Fool Jun 18
- FDA investigates Zyprexa Relprevv patient deaths Jun 18
- Daily Dividend Report: SRE, LLY, AMAT, RL, PETM Jun 18
- CryoPort's Game-Changer In Frozen Biological Shipping Jun 18
- 'Unexplained' deaths from antipsychotic drug probed by FDA Jun 18
LLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eli Lilly and Company is up 27.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Pfizer up 33.25%, and GlaxoSmithKline up 19.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LLY
Pro Report PDF for LLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LLY
Did Eli Lilly and Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eli Lilly and Company is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company manufactures and distributes its products through facilities in the United States, Puerto Rico, and 17 other countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The Company’s products include neuroscience products, endocrinology products, oncology products, cardiovascular products, animal health products and other pharmaceuticals. Eli Lilly distributes its products through independent wholesale distributors, as well as directly to pharmacies. Eli Lilly's global headquarters is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 by a pharmaceutical chemist, Eli Lilly, after whom the company was ultimately named.