LLY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.785B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||79.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will MannKind Inhale Novo Nordisk's Profits? Fool Dec 10
- The 'Accidental CEO': Eli Lilly's Lechleiter Fox Business Dec 10
- Eli Lilly: Fasten Your Seat Belts for a Bumpy Ride Fool Dec 10
- Sanofi's Update on Lyxumia - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Will Peregrine Pharmaceuticals Earnings Reveal Any New Secrets Against Celgene? Fool Dec 9
- This Week in Biotech: Part 2 Fool Dec 7
- Alzheimer's disease next frontier in research USA TODAY Dec 7
- Not Your Father's Diagnostics: Ram Selvaraju On How Molecular Genomics Invigorate The Sector Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- One of the Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Significant Stock Price Appreciation and Increased M&A from Biotech Productivity and Innovation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Eli Lilly And Company (LLY): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 6
LLY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eli Lilly is up 4.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Sanofi up 11.39%, and Pfizer up 25.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LLY
Pro Report PDF for LLY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LLY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LLY
Did Eli Lilly make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eli Lilly and Company is a global pharmaceutical company. The Company manufactures and distributes its products through facilities in the United States, Puerto Rico, and 17 other countries. Its products are sold in approximately 125 countries. The Company’s products include neuroscience products, endocrinology products, oncology products, cardiovascular products, animal health products and other pharmaceuticals. Eli Lilly distributes its products through independent wholesale distributors, as well as directly to pharmacies. Eli Lilly's global headquarters is located in Indianapolis, Indiana, in the United States. The company was founded in 1876 by a pharmaceutical chemist, Eli Lilly, after whom the company was ultimately named.