LLTC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.717|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||409.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Advancing The Electronics Industry The Street Dec 3
- 80V Buck-Boost Lead Acid & Lithium Battery Charging Controller Actively Finds True Maximum Power Point in Solar Applications noodls Dec 2
- Linear Technology Becomes #36 Most Shorted Nasdaq 100 Component, Replacing Expeditors International Of Washington The Street Nov 27
- Small Boost DC/DC Converter with Avalanche Photodiode Current Monitor noodls Nov 26
- Insider Trading Alert - BNNY, WEC, ESV, CI And LLTC Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ Financials Nov 14
- Isolated Monolithic Flyback Regulator Delivers up to 15 Watts noodls Nov 13
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Diebold, IAC/InterActiveCorp and Linear Technology Nov 11
- Dividend D-Day Debuts on Wednesday Nov 11
LLTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Linear Technology is up 34.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Maxim Integrated Products down 1.36%, and Texas Instruments up 50.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LLTC
Pro Report PDF for LLTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LLTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LLTC
Did Linear Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance integrated circuits. Applications for the Company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems. The Company's principal product categories include amplifiers, battery management, data converters, high frequency, interface, voltage regulators and voltage references. The company was founded in 1981 by Robert H. Swanson, Jr. and Robert C. Dobkin and is headquarters in Milpitas, California. In August 2010, Forbes called the company "one of the tech industry's most profitable companies.