LLTC Key Stats
- TI Launches LDO Linear Regulators - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Altera' Enpirion Buy Boosts FPGA Line - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ Financials May 14
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NXST, AIV, LLTC, COST May 14
- Linear Technology Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (LLTC) May 14
- Linear Technology About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (LLTC) May 13
- Place Your Chips On The Chip Makers May 10
- LINEAR TECHNOLOGY CORP /CA/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- [$$] Five Chip Stocks With Earnings Upside May 3
- This Wall Street Alum Has Built One Heck of a Fund. What’s He Buying? May 1
LLTC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Linear Technology is up 30.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Texas Instruments up 24.68%, and Maxim Integrated Products up 22.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LLTC
Pro Report PDF for LLTC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LLTC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LLTC
Did Linear Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures and markets a broad line of standard high performance integrated circuits. Applications for the Company's products include telecommunications, cellular telephones, networking products, notebook and desktop computers, video/multimedia, industrial instrumentation, automotive electronics, factory automation, process control, and military and space systems. The Company's principal product categories include amplifiers, battery management, data converters, high frequency, interface, voltage regulators and voltage references. The company was founded in 1981 by Robert H. Swanson, Jr. and Robert C. Dobkin and is headquarters in Milpitas, California. In August 2010, Forbes called the company "one of the tech industry's most profitable companies.