LLNW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4339|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-42.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.58%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Edward S. Williams, a Managing Director at BMO Capital Markets, Covering the Interactive Entertainment and Leisure Industries: Networking Revenue Growth Drivers from Video Game Publishers Wall Street Transcript Nov 12
- LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Limelight Networks(R) Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 5
- Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 5
- LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Limelight Networks, Inc. Earnings Release - 4:00 pm ET Nov 5
- Trading Radar for 11/05: Tesla (TSLA), Michael Kors (KORS), Mosaic (MOS), Fossil (FOSL), Open Table (OPEN) Report Street Insider Nov 4
- LIMELIGHT NETWORKS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 1
- Brightcove's Q2 Loss Narrower than Expected - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Will Akamai Technologies Finally Get Over Netflix? Fool Oct 21
LLNW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Limelight Networks is down 3.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Akamai Technologies up 27.13%, and QuinStreet up 43.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LLNW
Pro Strategies Featuring LLNW
Did Limelight Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Limelight Networks, Inc. operates a computing platform and provides services including content delivery, web and video content management, mobility, web application acceleration, cloud storage, and related consulting services.