LLL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||8.618|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.20%|
|Net Income (TTM)||794.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentagon Awards $4.92 Billion in Defense Contracts Tuesday Fool Dec 4
- Massive Layoffs in the Defense Industry as Government Spending Falls Off a Cliff: Is it Time to Buy? An Exclusive Interview with Brian W. Ruttenbur, Managing Director from the CRT Capital Group Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Fast Money Final Trade Nov 27
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC Nov 27
- L-3 to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Global Industrials Conference noodls Nov 25
- Raytheon Approves $2B Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - SPLK, VRA, LLL, LNG And SMTC Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- L-3 Awarded $20 Million Contract for the Design and Development of the Next-Generation Transmission for the U.S. Army’s Existing and Future Ground Combat Vehicles noodls Nov 19
- 6 Value Dividend Stocks You Should Consider For Your Portfolio Nov 19
- L-3 Comm Wins U.S. Navy Contract Nov 18
LLL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). L-3 Communications is up 37.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.62%, Lockheed Martin up 58.43%, and Raytheon up 56.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LLL
Pro Report PDF for LLL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LLL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LLL
Did L-3 Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. is a company that supplies command and control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems and products, avionics, ocean products, training devices and services, instrumentation, space, and navigation products. Its customers include the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, NASA, aerospace contractors and commercial telecommunications and wireless customers. L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1997 and is based in New York, New York.