LLEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5905|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/06 16:51
|12/17/2013 16:30 EST||Misc||L&L Energy Announces Second Quarter FY2014 Financial Results Conference Call|
|12/13/2013||Earnings||L&L Energy Announces Second Quarter Fiscal 2014|
LLEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). L & L Energy is down 94.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, NX Uranium down 23.81%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LLEN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LLEN
Did L & L Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.llenergyinc.com
- IR Website: http://www.llenergyinc.com/Investors.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2013
- NAICS: Support Activities for Coal Mining
- NAICS Code: 213113
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
L & L Energy Inc is currently engaged in the business of coal mining, coal consolidation, and wholesaling in the People’s Republic of China and its operations are conducted in the coal-rich Yunnan Province in Southwest China.
LLEN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LLEN","name")
- Description: =YCI("LLEN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LLEN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LLEN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LLEN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.