LL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.526|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||70.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why the Dow Roared 198 Points Higher; J.C. Penney Loses 20% in 5 Days Fool Dec 6
- Will Lumber Liquidators Holdings Fall Through The Floor? Dec 6
- Stocks Hold Near Highs In Late Trade; Intel Up 3% Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Stocks Surprise On The Upside After Jobs Report Dec 6
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $100,000 in Losses from Investment in Lumber Liquidators, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the January 27, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline Business Wire Dec 5
- Fastenal November Daily Sales Above Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Fastenal November Daily Sales Above Oct Dec 5
- Wedbush Starts Lumber Liquidators (LL) at Outperform, Sourcing Concerns Overblown Street Insider Dec 5
- Block & Leviton LLP, Hausfeld LLP, and Grant & Eisenhofer P.A. Filed a Consumer Class Action Complaint Against Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Inc. Over Illegal Chinese Wood Flooring Products PR Newswire Dec 4
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Xilinx Is A Buy (12/3/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
LL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lumber Liquidators is up 101.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Lowe's Companies up 38.68%, and Builders FirstSource up 25.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LL
Pro Report PDF for LL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LL
Did Lumber Liquidators make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc. is a specialty retailer of hardwood flooring in North America. The Company operate as a single business segment, with its call center, website and customer service network.