LJPC Key Stats
- LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Nov 12
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company Announces Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Corporate Progress Marketwired Nov 8
- LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company Presents Data at the Annual American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Conference noodls Nov 7
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company Receives Notice of Allowance of Patent Covering Modified Pectin Compositions Marketwired Oct 21
- LA JOLLA PHARMACEUTICAL CO Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 17
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company Announces Appointment of Two Additional Independent Directors Marketwired Oct 15
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company to Present at the 12th Annual BIO Investor Forum Marketwired Oct 3
- Biotech-Focused Baker Bros. Accumulates These 3 Stocks Oct 1
LJPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). La Jolla Pharmaceutical is up 136.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Idera Pharmaceuticals up 246.7%, and Prothena up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LJPC
Pro Strategies Featuring LJPC
Did La Jolla Pharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for chronic organ failure and cancer. It is engaged in the drug development of two products: GCS-100 and LJPC-501.