LJPC Key Stats
Street Insider07/29 09:11
Street Insider07/23 09:18
Business Wire07/23 09:14
Street Insider07/22 17:08
LJPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). La Jolla Pharmaceutical is up 236.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.66%, Minerva Neurosciences up N/A, and OncoMed Pharmaceuticals up 8.64%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LJPC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LJPC
Did La Jolla Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ljpc.com
- IR Website: http://ljpc.com/corporate/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Biological Product (except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for chronic organ failure and cancer.
LJPC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LJPC","name")
- Description: =YCI("LJPC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LJPC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LJPC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LJPC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.