LJPC Key Stats
Business Wire02/09 08:00
Business Wire02/04 08:00
SA Breaking News01/14 09:42
SA Breaking News01/07 08:50
SA Breaking News12/16 12:58
LJPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). La Jolla Pharmaceutical is up 191.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.83%, Shire up 40.28%, and Gilead Sciences up 22.86%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LJPC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LJPC
Did La Jolla Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.ljpc.com
- IR Website: http://ljpc.com/corporate/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co. is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics for chronic organ failure and cancer.
LJPC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LJPC","name")
- Description: =YCI("LJPC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LJPC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LJPC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LJPC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.