LIWA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.860|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||56.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire06/23 17:45
PR Newswire06/20 23:00
|03/17/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Q4 2013 Lihua International Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|03/17/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Lihua International Inc. Earnings Results|
LIWA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lihua International is down 99.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, Chile Mining Technologies down 99.19%, and Aurubis up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LIWA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LIWA
Did Lihua International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Copper
- Company Website: http://www.lihuaintl.com
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Copper Rolling, Drawing, Extruding, and Alloying
- NAICS Code: 331420
- NAICS Industry: Nonferrous Metal (Except Aluminum) Production and Processing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Lihua International, Inc., develops, designs, manufactures, markets and distributes refined copper products including copper anode, copper rod, pure superfine copper wire, and copper-clad aluminum superfine wire.
LIWA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LIWA","name")
- Description: =YCI("LIWA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LIWA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LIWA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LIWA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.