LIOX Key Stats
- Chesapeake Director Buys 450K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 22
- In Insider Trading, Harbinger Buys More Shares of Spectrum Brands and Chesapeake... May 22
- Top Insider Trades: CHK SPB LIOX VOCS May 22
- LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC /DE/ Financials May 17
- Lionbridge Part-Owner Buys 69K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 16
- Investors Ride 5 Tech Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 11
- LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Lionbridge Technologies Inc. Stock Downgraded (LIOX) May 10
- Californian Govt. Contract for CGI - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Lionbridge Technologies CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
LIOX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lionbridge Technologies is down 4.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, Euronet Worldwide up 67.82%, and Synnex Corporation up 11.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for LIOX
Pro Report PDF for LIOX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LIOX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LIOX
Did Lionbridge Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. commonly known as Lionbridge, is a company based in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA that provides translation, localization, internationalization, interpretation, content development, software development, and software testing services. The company, founded in 1996, has operations in over 26 countries such as Finland, Ireland, France, India, Poland, Japan, People's Republic of China, and Brazil. The name Lionbridge is spelled L10NBRIDGE in the logo, a play on the numeronym L10N for the word 'localization'.