LION Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.29|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.04M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire01/22 14:46
SA Breaking News01/16 09:42
PR Newswire01/16 09:38
|01/29/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jan 16 2015, Pay Date: Feb 13 2015|
|10/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Oct 16 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|07/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jul 18 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Apr 18 2014, Pay Date: May 14 2014|
LION Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity Southern is up 12.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.65%, Investar Holding up N/A, and HomeTrust Bancshares up 0.45%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LION
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LION
Did Fidelity Southern make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.fidelitysouthern.com
- IR Website: https://www.lionbank.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Georgia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551111
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Fidelity Southern Corp through Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, offers financial products and services to businesses and individuals in Atlanta. Some of its offerings include deposits, lending, and international trade services, among others.
LION Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LION","name")
- Description: =YCI("LION","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LION","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LION","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LION","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.