LION Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.147|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire10/17 10:15
PR Newswire10/16 17:02
PR Newswire09/19 11:30
|10/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Oct 16 2014, Pay Date: Nov 14 2014|
|07/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jul 18 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Apr 18 2014, Pay Date: May 14 2014|
|01/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.04, Declared Date: Jan 16 2014, Pay Date: Feb 14 2014|
|10/30/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.0299, Declared Date: Oct 19 2013, Pay Date: Nov 14 2013|
LION Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity Southern is down 0.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, First NBC Bank Holding up 26.14%, and Ameris Bancorp up 31.45%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LION
Portfolio Strategies Featuring LION
Did Fidelity Southern make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.fidelitysouthern.com
- IR Website: https://www.lionbank.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Georgia
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Offices of Bank Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551111
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
Fidelity Southern Corp through Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, offers financial products and services to businesses and individuals in Atlanta. Some of its offerings include deposits, lending, and international trade services, among others.
LION Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LION","name")
- Description: =YCI("LION","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LION","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LION","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LION","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.