LION Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.242|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Fidelity Southern (LION) Could Be Positioned for a Slump - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/20 08:56 ET
- Why Fidelity Southern (LION) Could Be Positioned for a Slump Yahoo 02/20 06:25 ET
- FIDELITY SOUTHERN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Yahoo 01/31 15:55 ET
- FIDELITY SOUTHERN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Ex Yahoo 01/28 12:13 ET
- Fidelity Sourthern Corp (LION) Misses Q4 EPS by 14c Street Insider 01/23 17:40 ET
- Fidelity Southern Corporation Earned $3.9 Million In Fourth Quarter PR Newswire 01/23 17:34 ET
- Q4 2013 Fidelity Southern Corp Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied 01/23 07:07 ET
- FIDELITY SOUTHERN CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits 01/22 16:28 ET
- Fidelity Southern Q1 Stock-Cash Dividend noodls 01/17 11:18 ET
- Fidelity Southern (LION) Declares 1-for-250 Stock Dividend Street Insider 01/16 15:58 ET
LION Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fidelity Southern is up 22.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Bank of Kentucky up 41.16%, and Farmers Capital Bank up 14.18%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LION
Pro Strategies Featuring LION
Did Fidelity Southern make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Georgia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Georgia
Fidelity Southern Corp, through Fidelity Bank and LionMark Insurance Company, offers financial products and services to businesses and individuals in Atlanta. Some of its offerings include deposits, lending, and international trade services, among others.