LINTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.007|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.19%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.506B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Liberty Interactive Ranks As A Top Pick The Street Dec 5
- First Week of LINTA July 2014 Options Trading Nov 19
- CommerceHub Hires Industry Expert John Hinkle as Executive VP of Production Systems PR Newswire Nov 19
- Evite Postmark™ Announces Partnership With P.S.- I Made This... PR Newswire Nov 19
- QVC's Successful Formula For Social Shopping Nov 17
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Reacting to Yellen Nov 15
- Your first trade for Friday CNBC Nov 14
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade CNBC Nov 14
- Loeb's Third Point Enters Activision Blizzard (ATVI), Google (GOOG), Nokia (NOK); Confirms New FedEx (FDX) Stake (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Top Picks in the Media and Broadcasting Sector: An Interview with James Marsh, a Managing Director and Senior Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray & Co., Following Entertainment, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Outdoor Advertising and Publi Wall Street Transcript Nov 14
LINTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Interactive is up 43.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.66%, Liberty Interactive up 43.34%, and ValueVision Media up 258.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LINTA
Pro Report PDF for LINTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LINTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LINTA
Did Liberty Interactive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Liberty Interactive Corporation, formerly Liberty Media Corporation, is a holding company, and through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the video and online commerce, media, communications and entertainment industries. The Company operates in three reportable segments: Leisure, the TripAdvisor Media Network and Egencia. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the Company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Its principal businesses and assets include its subsidiaries QVC, Inc. and Starz, LLC and its equity affiliates Sirius XM Radio Inc. and Expedia, Inc. On September 30, 2010, the Company changed the attribution of Starz Media, LLC from the Liberty Capital tracking stock group to the Liberty Starz tracking stock group. In December 2010, the Company exchanged its interest in InterActiveCorp (IAC) for all of the capital stock of a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC that held the Evite and Gifts.com businesses. The company is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.