LINTA Key Stats
- [$$] Follow Up 5:31 AM
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 24
- Is Amazon A Good Short? Talking Numbers May 23
- Maffei on Charter, Sirius XM, Barnes & Noble May 22
- LIBERTY INTERACTIVE CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Regulation FD Disclosure May 16
- LIBERTY INTERACTIVE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial... May 16
- Liberty Interactive Corporation to Present at Barclays Global Technology, Media ... May 15
- Positive Drivers and Demand Pickup in the Wholesale Data Center Space: Expert An... May 15
- Liberty Interactive Misses 1Q Earnings May 10
- LIBERTY INTERACTIVE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 10
LINTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Liberty Interactive is up 34.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Liberty Interactive up 35.68%, and HSN up 47.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LINTA
Pro Report PDF for LINTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LINTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LINTA
Did Liberty Interactive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Liberty Interactive Corporation, formerly Liberty Media Corporation, is a holding company, and through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the video and online commerce, media, communications and entertainment industries. The Company operates in three reportable segments: Leisure, the TripAdvisor Media Network and Egencia. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the Company operates in North America, Europe and Asia. Its principal businesses and assets include its subsidiaries QVC, Inc. and Starz, LLC and its equity affiliates Sirius XM Radio Inc. and Expedia, Inc. On September 30, 2010, the Company changed the attribution of Starz Media, LLC from the Liberty Capital tracking stock group to the Liberty Starz tracking stock group. In December 2010, the Company exchanged its interest in InterActiveCorp (IAC) for all of the capital stock of a wholly-owned subsidiary of IAC that held the Evite and Gifts.com businesses. The company is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.