LINC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.386|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-31.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.78%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600 Street Insider Dec 11
- LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORP Financials Nov 15
- Lincoln Educational (LINC) CFO Buys 12.5K Shares Street Insider Nov 12
- Lincoln Salutes U.S. Veterans With American Hero Scholarship Program PR Newswire Nov 11
- LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Lincoln College of Technology Launches CNC Machining & Manufacturing Program in Grand Prairie PR Newswire Nov 7
- Lincoln Educational Services Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 5
- Lincoln Educational Services Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 5
- Lincoln Educational Services (LINC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
LINC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lincoln Educational is up 14.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Universal Technical Inst up 56.55%, and Corinthian Colleges down 28.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LINC
Pro Strategies Featuring LINC
Did Lincoln Educational make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a provider of career-oriented post-secondary education as measured by total enrollment.