LII Key Stats
- Lennox International Ups Dividend May 17
- Lennox International Ups Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Lennox Hikes Dividend 20% May 16
- Lennox raises dividend 20 percent to 24 cents May 15
- Lennox Int'l, Inc. (LII) Raises Qtr. Dividend 20% to $0.24; Yields 1.5% Street Insider May 15
- Lennox International Increases Dividend 20 Percent PR Newswire May 15
- AptarGroup CEO Sells 35K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- [$$] Credits & Debits | firstname.lastname@example.org The Wall Street Journal May 13
- Ingersoll-Rand Improving, But Are Investors Already Too Optimistic? May 7
- Lennox International to Present at Wells Fargo Conference PR Newswire May 3
LII Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Lennox International is up 61.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Broadwind Energy up 47.94%, and Crane Company up 63.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LII
Pro Report PDF for LII
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LII Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LII
Did Lennox International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Lennox International Inc. is an American company. Through its subsidiaries, it is a provider of climate control products for the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets around the world. The company was founded in 1895 by Dave Lennox and today is focused on four core businesses: Residential Heating and Cooling, Commercial Heating and Cooling, Service Experts, and Refrigeration. The company headquarters are in Richardson, Texas, near Dallas.