LIFE Key Stats
- Is Life Technologies Overvalued? Fool Jun 19
- Why Repligen Is Ready to Rebound Fool Jun 18
- Life Technologies Expands Range of Stem Cell Reprogramming Solutions PR Newswire Jun 17
- Genome Research Benefits Growing, Getting Cheaper Jun 16
- Is Sequenom Stock Destined for Greatness? Jun 14
- LIFE Continues Korean Expansion Jun 14
- LIFE Continues Korean Expansion - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- 4 Merger and Acquisitions Stock Stories Not to Be Missed Thursday Jun 13
- Life Technologies Acquires Korean Partner Fool Jun 13
- Life Technologies Acquires LSK, Leading Instruments Distributor in Korea noodls Jun 13
LIFE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Technologies is up 73.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 67.78%, and Illumina up 74.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for LIFE
Pro Report PDF for LIFE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LIFE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LIFE
Did Life Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology company headquartered in Carlsbad, California. It possesses a portfolio of more than 9 million genetic research assays and custom solutions. The company manufactures both molecular diagnostic and research use only products. Life Technologies' industry-leading brands are found in nearly every life sciences lab in the world and include innovative instrument systems under the Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent names, as well as, the broadest range of reagents with its Invitrogen, GIBCO, Ambion, Molecular Probes and Taqman products. Life Technologies was created by the combination of Invitrogen Corporation and Applied Biosystems, Inc.