LIFE Key Stats
SA Breaking News05/01 12:45
LIFE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). aTyr Pharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.36%, ARCA biopharma down 46.97%, and Xencor up 48.39%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for LIFE
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.atyrpharma.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
aTyr Pharma Inc is engaged in the discovery and clinical development of medicines for patients suffering from severe, rare diseases using its knowledge of Physiocrine biology, a newly discovered set of physiological modulators.
LIFE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("LIFE","name")
- Description: =YCI("LIFE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("LIFE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("LIFE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("LIFE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.