LIFE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.706|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||81.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||476.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Life Technologies Collaborates with Canadian Centre for DNA Barcoding on Species Biodiversity Study noodls Dec 9
- Every Saudi's Choice to Have Genetic Code Mapped to Transform the Kingdom's Healthcare noodls Dec 8
- Life Technologies Corporation -- Moody's assigns (P)Baa3 to Thermo Fisher's notes offering Dec 4
- Thermo Fisher Said to Plan $3.2 Billion Bond Deal for Buyout Dec 4
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director Street Insider Dec 4
- Plant Breeding Academy Opens In Nairobi That Will Boost Africa's Food Supply With Improved Indigenous Crops PR Newswire Dec 3
- TMO-LIFE Deal Gains Regulatory Nod Nov 27
- TMO-LIFE Deal Gains Regulatory Nod - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Do Lower CEO Pay Ratios Lead To High ROI For These 5 Stocks? The Street Nov 27
- EU approves Thermo Fisher buy of Life Technologies Nov 26
LIFE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Life Technologies is up 51.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Thermo Fisher Scientific up 59.93%, and Affymetrix up 161.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LIFE
Pro Report PDF for LIFE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LIFE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LIFE
Did Life Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology company headquartered in Carlsbad, California. It possesses a portfolio of more than 9 million genetic research assays and custom solutions. The company manufactures both molecular diagnostic and research use only products. Life Technologies' industry-leading brands are found in nearly every life sciences lab in the world and include innovative instrument systems under the Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent names, as well as, the broadest range of reagents with its Invitrogen, GIBCO, Ambion, Molecular Probes and Taqman products. Life Technologies was created by the combination of Invitrogen Corporation and Applied Biosystems, Inc.