LHO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7042|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.23%|
|Net Income (TTM)||85.30M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.71%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Double Digit Earnings Growth REITs with FFO: An Exclusive Interview with Rod Petrik, Real Estate Research Analyst at Stifel Nicolaus & Co., Inc. Nov 1
- LASALLE HOTEL PROPERTIES Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 25
- Home Properties Adds Directors PR Newswire Oct 24
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Announces the Sale of 1,005,000 Additional Common Shares Pursuant to the Underwriters’ Option Business Wire Oct 23
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Larger Than S&P 500 Component Abercrombie & Fitch Oct 22
- LaSalle Hotel 6.7M share Spot Secondary priced at $30.05 Oct 22
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Announces Public Offering Price for 6,700,000 Common Shares Business Wire Oct 22
- Today's Pre-Market Mover With Heavy Volume: LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO) Oct 22
- LaSalle Hotel files to sell 6.7M shares of common stock Oct 21
- LaSalle Hotel Properties Announces Sale of 6,700,000 Common Shares Business Wire Oct 21
LHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). LaSalle Hotel Properties is up 28.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Host Hotels & Resorts up 28.08%, and Hospitality Props Tst up 25.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for LHO
Pro Report PDF for LHO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download LHO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring LHO
Did LaSalle Hotel Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
LaSalle Hotel Properties is a leading multi-operator real estate investment trust owning 38 upscale full-service hotels, totaling over 10,000 guest rooms in 13 markets in 9 states and the District of Columbia. The Company focuses on owning, redeveloping and repositioning upscale full-service hotels located in urban, resort and convention markets. LaSalle Hotel Properties seeks to grow through strategic relationships with premier lodging companies. The company was founded on January 15, 1998 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.